Notice of 2013 Annual General Meeting
The 2013 AGM of Friends of the Charles Parker Archive Trust
will be held in The Heritage Learning Room, Floor 4
at The Library of Birmingham
on Thursday 17th October 2013
It will commence at 3.00 p.m. and end at approximately 4.30 p.m.
It is hoped, that following the AGM, we can arrange a tour of the new Library facilities including the Archives Section. Please advise the Secretary by 30th September if you wish to take part.
1. Welcome; Tim Blackmore, Chairman of Trustees
2. Apologies for absence
3. Chairman’s introduction and Review of Annual Report
4. Approval of Minutes of Friends Annual Meeting held 21st September 2012
5. Items arising from 2012 Friends Annual Meeting
6. Charles Parker Day and Prize 2013 and plans for 2014
7. Arrangements for special event to be held to commemorate the opening of the Library with its new facilities for the Archive and the 50th anniversary of “The Travelling People” Radio Ballad.
8. Philip Cox: Philip’s contribution to the Trust and including recordings made by Helen Lloyd
9. Future arrangements for AGM
10. Discussion and Any other Business
Ian M Parr, Hon. Secretary
NB The full address of the Library of Birmingham is
Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND